2019年2月21日木曜日

Couchsurfing

Rakhat (Byshkek, Kyrgyztan)

This 21 years old guy was like an angel in my trip. I started my trip in Byshkek, and he picked me up in the airport to my hostel. Later on he took me around Issyk Kul in 3 days trip with his car, while I paid for the petrol, food and accommodation. He showed me beautiful natural places around Issyk Kul. With his girl friend, we had fun driving, hiking, meeting the eagle hunter, staying in a family house in the middle of nowhere, eating local food, dipping in the lake, soaking in the hot spring. I know he was tired driving hundred kilometers but he never complained.

Rakhat, though very young, is a matured and kind-hearted boy. I am sure he will succeed doing his own travel agency (https://www.nomads-travel.com/).

Hope to see again in the future brother!
(I really think we look like brothers face basis :))


Uza (Almaty, Kazakhstan)

Uza was a funny and energetic 21 years old boy.
He kindly picked me up to the airport, took me to his apartment. After dinner, he took me to the coolest club in town. I loved the club with the good live band and good drink and good crowd.


Dinara (Almaty, Kazakhstan)

We went together to Kok Tobe with cable car and stroll around the mountain.
We enjoyed the live singer, the dancing,  the view, the zoo and the sunset. We had a nice chat and dinner. Dinara was a nice, friendly and highly educated matured girl.
Would like to meet her again in the future for hiking and traveling together.

Thanks again for your time Dinara, I had a good moment in Almaty with you.


Amonbek (Dushanbe, Tajikistan)

Amonbek, with his younger brother, Farmonbek, and their cousins, Temur and Bazur treated me like their brother. We walked around the city while joking, played ping pong, going to the zoo, the parks and the monuments. We drove around the city, had a nice dinner in a traditional restaurant, then we danced in the club in the highest tower in the city.

Farmonbek picked me up in the airport, their mother prepared lunch and breakfast, even gave me necklace to my mother and snack to bring home.
They picked up and negotiated the shared taxi to my next city. Taking the English course with them was a funny experience.

It is my dream to come back to see these boys again and visit their hometown in Pamir.

Omadbek (Khujand, Tajikistan)

Omadbek is a very nice boy.
He let me stay in his place he shared with his friends.
His friend cooked a dinner of plov for me.
Omadbek showed me around the city of Khujand, also to his school.
Khujand was beautiful at dawn after the rain.

Rahima (Bukhara, Uzbekistan)

It was a privilege to have a pro guide to show me the city.
About 4 hours, we walked around the city, and Rahima explained the stories and insights of the places we visited.
We met in Lyabi-hauz then walked visiting some medressa, covered bazaars, Kalon minaret, the Ark Castle, Bolo-Hauz Mosque, Samani Mausoleum and park and the final stop in Furushon Bazaar where we had a simple lunch.

Thanks again for your hospitality, Rahima.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Couchsurfing

Rakhat (Byshkek, Kyrgyztan) This 21 years old guy was like an angel in my trip. I started my trip in Byshkek, and he picked me up in the ...